Skip to content
Communications Intern Job
Communications Intern (Full Time, Remote, Paid)
Seeking a Communications Intern to join our team! You'll be the face of our brand and will work directly with our customers to provide them with the best possible experience.
4-month internship (full-time, remote). This is a paid position. Successful completion could result in a long term job offer.
- Make the customer experience smooth and joyful by responding to their queries via email, social media, and other channels in a timely and friendly way
- Work with the Operations team to process orders and ensure timely delivery
- Handling any customer complaints or reassuring customers
- Be a superhero by collecting and analyzing customer feedback to help us improve our products and services
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create customer-centric content for our website and social media channels
- Be an all-rounder and assist with any other tasks assigned by the Founders
- Great communication skills in English and Hindi
- Ability to empathize with customers and interacting with them warmly
- Proficiency in using email, social media, and other communication tools
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be a positive, fun-loving person who loves to spread happiness
- Passion for sustainability and being a part of a fast growing made-in-India brand
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Previous customer service or communications experience preferred, but not required
- Each of us are owners who are responsible, self driven and passionate about our work.
- We insist on the highest standards of work, no matter how big or small it is. We actively stay away from mediocrity.
- We admit our mistakes openly. We discuss them, learn from them and limit their recurrence.
- We give and take both, positive and negative feedback on our work with honesty, objectively and kindly.
- Delivering results is key to success. We define goals and we assess performance.We trust numbers and quantify as much as possible.
- We are kind. To our customers, partners and to each other. Everyone grows as the business grows and growth doesn’t always mean competition.
If you share our values and are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist